Smoke and Fire Damage Can be Devastating
Elite 1 Restoration is Here to Help
As you survey the charred condition of your house after a fire, so many questions are running through your mind. How did the fire start? Will insurance cover your losses? Can your house be made livable again and will it be possible to salvage the things that are important to you? Elite 1 Restoration is the company to call after your home, garage or commercial building has suffered smoke and fire damage. Our trained and certified professionals will do everything possible to restore your property and contents to a pre-loss condition. Our process includes:
Assessment: Once we are able to enter a building safely, we assess the site to determine the nature and extent of the damage and the timeline and estimated cost of restoration. This evaluation includes:
- Both structural damage and anything inside of the structure, such as furnishings and personal property
- What can be salvaged and what must be discarded.
Protection: We secure your property to protect it from vandals, the weather or animal intrusions. Damaged areas are sealed off to protect rooms or floors that were not unaffected.
Restoration: If water damage has occurred, it is dealt with first. In many instances, water and fire damage go together. Water from firefighters’ hoses or pipes burst by the heat leaves carpeting, furnishings and other interior elements sodden and vulnerable to mold infestation. Next, we remove personal contents and get to work cleaning every surface that was affected by smoke or fire. This is followed by:
- A duct cleaning, so that lingering soot or smoke will not circulate through your home
- The application of industry-approved smoke odor counteractants
- The cleaning and restoration of any salvageable contents
- The replacement of flooring, drywall and anything else damaged beyond reclamation
Contact Us for Fast Service
If your home has suffered smoke and fire damage, choose a company known for exceptional results. Call Elite 1 Restoration at (303) 520-4638 or use the convenient online form to request a free estimate.